Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New year


Well that's it, festivity's over for another year,
santa having a well earned rest
My new years resolution,
as well as to write regular articles for my blog,
is to embrace every season,
I tend to err towards the summer months,
as a beach and sun lover, 
but every season has its beauty,
Which  I have been discovering due to my new obsession,
Pinterest
  
Here are some stunning winter shots from my pinterest board, winter wonderland


beautiful colours of winter sunset

 Central park, always makes me think of home alone
 


 let it snow, let it snow, let it snow


 white wonderland


beautiful, blue door in the snow


 City snowfall


dashing through the snow....on a one horse open sleigh

 

That cabin looks so welcoming

Hope you agree that winter has got its plus points,
a covering of snow makes everything look magical,
and if you get too cold,
there is always,
warm and cosy open fires after a day sledding,
with a great film
and mug of hot chocolate with all the trimmings,
whipped cream and chocolate flakes,
and maybe an odd candy cane left over from Christmas 
That should keep you warm enough until Spring

Come and visit me on pinterest for more breathtaking winter wonderland shots

No comments:

Post a Comment